I am new to web development. I want to know which is easy and best way to learn Web Development so I want to know about PHP.
- PHP is an acronym for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor"
- PHP is a widely-used, open source scripting language
- PHP scripts are executed on the server
- It is powerful enough to be at the core of the biggest blogging system on the web (WordPress)!
- It is deep enough to run the largest social network (Facebook)!
- It is also easy enough to be a beginner's first server side language!
- PHP code is executed on the server, and the result is returned to the browser as plain HTML
- PHP files have extension "
- PHP can generate dynamic page content
- PHP can create, open, read, write, delete, and close files on the server
- PHP can collect form data
- PHP can send and receive cookies
- PHP can add, delete, modify data in your database
- PHP can be used to control user-access
- PHP can encrypt data
With PHP you are not limited to output HTML. You can output images, PDF files, and even Flash movies. You can also output any text, such as XHTML and XML